hmmmm.. medyo masalimuot nga yan ms.TS
based on your confessions. you CANNOT file either legal separation or annulment. that is a sad part of your story. why? you have no valid grounds file legal separation or annulment and your evidences are not tantamount to legal separation or annulment. masakit talaga yan kung tutuusin pero yan ang katotohanan ng batas.
here are the grounds for legal separation, under the family code:
1. Repeated physical violence or grossly abusive conduct directed against the petitioner, a common child, or a child of the petitioner;
2. Physical violence or moral pressure to compel the petitioner to change religious or political affiliation;
3. Attempt of respondent to corrupt or induce the petitioner, a common child, or a child of the petitioner to engage in prostitution, or connivance in such corruption or inducement;
4. Final judgment sentencing the respondent to imprisonment of more than six years, even if pardoned;
5. Drug addiction or habitual alcoholism of the respondent;
6. Lesbianism or homosexuality of the respondents;
7. Contracting by the respondent of a subsequent bigamous marriage, whether in the Philippines or abroad;
8. Sexual infidelity or perversion;
9. Attempt by the respondent against the life of the petitioner; or
10.Abandonment of petitioner by respondent without justifiable cause for more than one year.
now tell me, san papatak ang asawa mo jan? WALA. eto pa masaklap, one of the ground to deny a petition for legal separation is, "where the aggrieved party has condoned the offense or act complained of" - alam mo na nga na nambababae ang asawa mo pero nauwi ka pa rin sa bahay niyong mag-asawa. that is condonation. even 1hr of cohabitation in the conjugal dwelling, that is tantamount to condonation. parang pinatawad mo na siya sa nagawa niya.
punta tayo sa annulment. what are the grounds?
1. Lack of parental consent - hindi na agad kayo pasok jan
2. Insanity - wala naman baliw sa inyo
3. Fraud - wala naman pinilit na magpakasal kayo
4. Force, intimidation or undue influence - same as no. 3
5. Impotence - tigasin naman si mister
6. STD - muka naman wala
now, san jan papatak si mister? WALA na naman.
magpacounseling nalang kayong mag asawa kesa sa masira ang relasyon niyo. there is no such ground for "lack of love"
yan lang po ang maipapayo ko sa inyo at nga pala para kay ka-espiyang Lusok.
wala ka talagang karapatan para maningil ng attorneys fee kasi ito po ay sa pamamagitan ng award. korte po ang naggagawad nito sa abogado at hindi ang kliyente
"In case of doubt, the law is always in favor of the marriage"